Does the thought of speaking in front of a group cause your palms to sweat and heart to race? Do you run and hide if asked to make a toast or introduce a colleague? Would you rather have a root canal than make a presentation?
This 5-part online course will help you identify and conquer your fears, improve your presentation skills, and leave your audience wanting more!
ONLINE COURSE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. There are 6 sections including a short video and a comment box.
2. Please watch the video first.
3. When asked a question or given an assignment, submit your response in the text box labeled "homework" below. You can submit multiple times.
3. For ease of review, label your assignment, "Pop Quiz", "List", etc.
4. Scroll to the next section. Repeat.
4. Have fun!
Note: If you wish to submit a video of your presentation or rehearsal for me to review. Please save it to Vimeo or YouTube and send me a link. You can categorize the video as "unlisted" on YouTube if you don't want it to be public.